Friday, June 14, 2013

Manga Drawing

I have a friend named Diah Rachmawati, I usually call her Diah. She is my friend in English course, junior high school but we were in different class, when I was first grade in SMAN 1 Taman she was my classmate and now in second grade we are classmate.

She is Otaku, she declared that she is Otaku. She likes JKT 48, AKB 48, Manga, Japanese Movie, and all about Japanese. Because she likes Manga very much, she always learn how to draw manga, and finally she is good in Manga drawing. She enact her ability in drawing as a hobby and also her identity. She often wins Manga drawing competition. This is some pictures of her creativity:

She said that the picture below is Hinata (One of the character in Naruto). I think this picture is very amazing, This can be seen from the colour and other detail especially in Kimono and the Hair's colour. Very amazing work.



I like this one because i think it's very difficult to draw like this, amazing batik pattern on kimono, it's look very elegant. She made this for a competition. In this picture she combine Japanese and Indonesian culture. Japanese for the Kimono and Indonesian for the Batik pattern. It's totally perfect and amazing. 4 Thumbs for her great job.



This one is ordinary but amazing.



WOW 5 girls in one, This one is just a sketch but i think it is very spectacular she can draw 5 girls, very hard work. Standing applause for you :D :D



What a cute girl with Cat tail and ears.



Looks like a witch. isn't it?



That just some pictures of her work. All of them make me proud to have a friend like her. Hone your skills more deeply. 

This picture below is Diah Rachmawati, The Manga drawer. She won drawing competition.



#I'm so sorry if any misspelling words, and sorry because my English is still bad. Thank you.
Lokasi: Surabaya, Surabaya City, East Java, Indonesia

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

luvne.com resepkuekeringku.com desainrumahnya.com yayasanbabysitterku.com